Ben Marshall celebrated his 18th Birthday with friends and family at the Norwood Recreation Ground.
Ben who has Down’s syndrome had heart surgery as a child. On the night the family held a fundraiser raising over £500 for charity.
- National Customer Service Week At East Riding Leisure
- Boxing Club In Beverley Host Third Major Event In East Yorkshire
- Brigg Town Capitalise On Poor Start By Beverley To Inflict First Away Defeat
- East Yorkshire Groups Encouraged To Apply For Funding
- Life Drawing Course In Beverley East Yorkshire Still Has Limited Places