Class 56S was transformed into Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for the day.
Prof Trelawny aka Michelle Horst explained;
“The idea has captured the imagination of all the children who are currently reading the first book as part of the curriculum and has seen support from Bloomsbury, the publishers of the book series.”
“The preparations for this portal spell have taken many weeks , the ingredients gathered, the Sorting Hat prepared and the incantations rehearsed.”
“Teachers and students will be dressed for the part with wands at the ready. I do hope you can join us to see what magic a book can create, not to mention that books are still very popular among children.”
To add to the event one of the pupils Amy Wood spent a lot of time and effort in decorating the door the classroom adding that extra wow factor to what was a great occasion.
- Enjoy Cake At Beverley Building Society’s Jubilee Tea Party
- Top Ways To Educate Entrepreneurs On How To Start A Business In Today’s Age
- Hundreds Attend Molescroft Beverley Petanque Club Open Day
- Walk And Drink Wine For A Good Cause In Support Of Local Hospice
- Residents Efforts Acknowledged With Molescroft Millennium Award