Hodgsons FC came from two goals down as they earned a draw against Hornsea Town Reserves in the East Riding County League.
The Tanners were left feeling a little hard done by in a game that veteran midfield general Paul Silvester claimed they dominated.
The Tanners feel behind to double strike from Hornsea ‘s James Wood at the Beverley Leisure Centre.
“We went in behind at half time despite being on top in the game. After the re start, we worked hard to get back on level terms.”
Hornsea, however, were pulled back with two goals from Mike Claxton though surrendered their lead as Wood scored a third for the
visitors to complete his hat trick.
Not to be out done Claxton soon replied getting his third goal of the game to bring the scores level three all.
“We dug in and got what we deserved, our man of match, Claxton was the highlight of the game for our team with his performance.”
“Despite the game ending in a draw we felt we should have won the match.”
Hodgsons FC remains in third place in the East Riding County League. They are now five points behind league leaders Leven Members Club.
Final Score: Hodgsons FC 3 Hornsea Town Reserves 3
- Enjoy Tea and Cake At Beverley Building Society’s Jubilee Tea Party
- Top Ways To Educate Entrepreneurs On How To Start A Business In Today’s Age
- Hundreds Attend Molescroft Beverley Petanque Club Open Day
- Walk And Drink Wine For A Good Cause In Support Of Local Hospice
- Residents Efforts Acknowledged With Molescroft Millennium Award