Cave Castle Hotel was the chosen venue for the Beverley High School and Beverley Grammar School joint sixth prom.
Well over two hundred students enjoyed a prom as the class of 2013 partied one last time together.
The students were joined by a number of teachers at the stunning East Yorkshire location which was decked out with balloons and decorations.
PICTURE: Head Boy Will Clay and Head Girl Intuorn Hudson
- Beverley Treasure House Presents An Artist’s Talk Entitled ‘Home Is So Sad’
- The Role of Teacher Feedback in Enhancing Student Learning
- The Best Bingo Halls To Visit In The UK
- East Yorkshire To Bring Chatty Bus To Beverley This Month
- Beverley Residents Urged To Join Scheme To Help Clean Up East Yorkshire