Members of Beverley Town Football Club enjoyed a night of celebration in the Moulders Arms after they clinched the Humber Premier League title for the first time in their history.
With the help of the finest Polish lager, players and management enjoyed a few drinks and a few songs in the Beverley boozer.
- Groundbreaking Dual Career Scheme Accredited At Bishop Burton College
- Beverley Racecourse In East Yorkshire Ranked In Top Ten
- East Yorkshire Businesses Face Uncertain Future According To Libdems
- Trader Retires After Almost Six Decades Trading In Beverley East Yorkshire
- MP Calls For East Yorkshire Rail Crossing To Be Reopened