Residents of Willow Grove, Beverley face an worrying and uncertain few hours as the thawing snow has begun to flood the Westwood.
Humberside Fire and Rescue Service has been at the scene since around 10am this morning and are pumping the water the water away.
York Road was closed in parts though is reopen again however the water levels are still rising.
Local MP Graham Stuart visited the scene and spoke with Firemen, who were manning the pump thanking them for their efforts.
- Beverley Racecourse & Porsche Centre Hull Announce Ladies Day Title Partnership
- Latest Figures Show Decline In Crime Within Humberside Region
- Molescroft Parish Council Awarded Cash To Extend Pétanque Piste
- Restoration Not Demolition Say Beverley’s Civic Society
- Winter Music Festival Stage4Beverley Will Soon Be With Us