There were plenty of people enjoying a fun filled evening at the Durham Ox to raise money Get Kids Going a charity that provides specialist sports equipment for disabled children.
Organiser Andy Grainger will be tackling the Berlin Marathon on the 30th September as looks to raise a £1000 for the charity.
The event at the Durham Ox brought in £300 towards his the target generated from sponsor pledges, bingo, a raffle and quiz.
- East Yorkshire To Bring Chatty Bus To Beverley This Month
- Beverley Residents Urged To Join Scheme To Help Clean Up East Yorkshire
- Walkington Heads Road Will Be Improved Using A Carbon-Reducing Scheme
- Bishop Burton College Celebrates Spring Live With A Family Fun Day
- Encouragement Being Offered To East Yorkshire Smokers To Quit