There were plenty of people enjoying a fun filled evening at the Durham Ox to raise money Get Kids Going a charity that provides specialist sports equipment for disabled children.
Organiser Andy Grainger will be tackling the Berlin Marathon on the 30th September as looks to raise a £1000 for the charity.
The event at the Durham Ox brought in £300 towards his the target generated from sponsor pledges, bingo, a raffle and quiz.
- Lib Dems ‘Seriously on the Up’ Says Leader After Stunning Double Victory
- What are Some of the Best Beaches Across East and North Yorkshire?
- Why Every Family Vehicle Needs a GPS Tracker
- Demystifying Slot Machine Algorithms: How RNG Works
- Beverley Building Society Builds On Its Community Strategy By Supporting Local Sports Clubs