A thousand people packed out the award winning Asylum Night Club for eagerly awaited HedKandi.
The event which was promoted by Terry Spamer lived up to the hype as party goers enjoyed an amazing night on tunes with live entertainment that included a set from Kings Head Hotel resident DJ Michael Martin.
The greatest house act of all time, Inner City and American house and techno group. Inner City topped dance charts eight times both here and in America and had the Top 40 singles in the UK charts nine times.
Selling around six million records around the world the group is best known for its early dance floor-pop music crossover tracks “Big Fun” which reached number 8 in the UK and number one in the US and of course the dance classic “Good Life.”
Tickets for this special Anniversary party can be purchased from Riley’s in Beverley.
- Beverley Racecourse & Porsche Centre Hull Announce Ladies Day Title Partnership
- Latest Figures Show Decline In Crime Within Humberside Region
- Molescroft Parish Council Awarded Cash To Extend Pétanque Piste
- Restoration Not Demolition Say Beverley’s Civic Society
- Winter Music Festival Stage4Beverley Will Soon Be With Us