Steven Atkinson turned 51 and celebrated with an afternoon at the Royal Standard Pub.
Steven, known as AKA to his friends wore one of the worst jumpers I have seen.
He did however assure everyone who made a comment that his jumper was in fact the height of fashion!
Alex Nightingale who works behind the bar in the Royal Standard completed a Q&A session with Aka listing all the sportspeople who have inspired him over the past half-century.
You can read Aka’s interview in the issue81 of HU17.net Magazine.
- Different Types Of Teaching In The 21st Century
- 5 Changes You Can Make To Improve Your Quality Of Life
- Football Academy At Bishop Burton College Crowned National Champions
- East Riding Of Yorkshire Councillor Anne Handley Elected New Leader
- Local Manufacturers Welcome College’s £500k Investment In Machinery