The long awaited wedding of Sammy Bruce and Rob Chilcott took place at the Beverley Arms Hotel.
They were joined by family and close friends for an intimate ceremony professionally conducted by the East Riding of Yorkshire Council Registrars in this lovely venue.
After post ceremony drinks, the happy couple were whisked off to the Hodgsons where there reception followed.
They were later joined by more guests for an evening reception, and in true Bruce/Chilcott fashion, they partied into the small hours!
Sammy had wanted a ‘Winter Wonderland’ themed day, and as the first snow fell as her and Rob exchanged their vows, she admits that her day couldn’t have been more perfect!
- East Yorkshire To Bring Chatty Bus To Beverley This Month
- Beverley Residents Urged To Join Scheme To Help Clean Up East Yorkshire
- Walkington Heads Road Will Be Improved Using A Carbon-Reducing Scheme
- Bishop Burton College Celebrates Spring Live With A Family Fun Day
- Encouragement Being Offered To East Yorkshire Smokers To Quit