Ghosts, ghouls, vampires, devils to name but a few turned out on the cold October evening. There was an array of fantastic costumes that made even the bravest among us quiver!
The children were kept amused by all the traditional party games, but with a Halloween ‘spooky twist’. We had pin the spider on the web, musical zombies and even their very own version of the old classic, the Time Warp!
After the little ghouls were all danced out, they tucked into Kubana’s pizza and chips, and finished the evening off with jelly and ice cream.
- Law Firm Donates Hundreds Of Christmas Meals To Families In Food Poverty
- Return Of The Made In East Yorkshire Christmas Market To Beverley
- Tesco Beverley Issues More Grants To Community Projects In East Yorkshire
- Beverley Film Society Presents Riders Of Justice In December
- East Riding Libraries Launch A Competition For Festive Christmas Jumpers