Students from Beverley Grammar School today held a coffee morning in aid of Cancer Research.
The year 10 students arranged the Macmillan ‘World’s Biggest Coffee Morning’ event, with the help of their teacher Rebecca Coe.
The coffee morning proved to be a success with staff and pupils queuing to buy the wide variety of cakes, biscuits, hot and cold drinks which students and teachers donated and baked themselves.
All the proceeds are to be donated to Macmillan Nurses Cancer Support.
Reported by Erin Walden
- First Puffins Unveiled As Part Of East Yorkshire Animal Sculpture Trail
- National Quality Standard For Careers Provision Awarded To Bishop Burton College
- Last Chance To Explore Beverley’s Importance To The European Art World
- MP Wants Governance Of Fire and Rescue Service Handed To Tory Crime Commissioner
- Man Captured On CCTV Wanted By Police Following Theft