Local lady Debbie Watson celebrated her 50th birthday at Hodgsons Pub on Saturday.
The theme for the night was tuxedos for men and posh dresses for the ladies and the guests didn’t let the party girl down.
Debbie told HU17.net she had a great time, and thanked friends and family for sharing her big night with her.
- Student From Bishop Burton Wins BTEC Land-Based Learner Of The Year Award
- Turkish Trip Can Restore Confidence For Hull City
- MP Becomes Honorary President Of Royal British Legion Beverley Branch
- It’s The Season Of Vintage Clothing At Poorboy Boutique In Flemingate This Christmas
- Beverley Business Owner Calls On East Yorkshire Residents To Buy Local