Barratt Yorkshire East is offering to remove the stress from the New Year D.I.Y drive with an amazing range of savings on new homes, all of which come with a five year guarantee.
The message from Yorkshire’s leading housebuilder is that it could be cheaper and certainly easier to buy a brand new home rather than renovate or extend an existing property.
The last time the RoSPA (Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents) collected the data more than 200,000 of us (or 600 per day) were injured doing home improvements. With Barratt in Beverley, buyers can avoid the pain and the arguments plus they get a fabulous new home.
All of the homes at The Worx are available with an amazing five year guarantee, so in the unlikely event anything does go wrong, the housebuilder has it covered.
Barratt’s spectacular range of homes offering perfectly designed spaces for any buyer, with every detail taken care of D.I.Y will be a thing of the past.
Buyers in the Beverley area can also take advantage of some fabulous deals to help make the move to The Worx even easier.
One of the fantastic deals is the legendary Part Exchange scheme. The process is simple, chose a new Barratt home and the sales team will arrange for independent professional valuations of the current property, then make an offer based on those. It is an ideal solution to aid the move from a house to a home. It means no hassle, no chain, no estate agents fees and no last minute price haggling.
Those without a house to sell will be thrilled to know that Barratt have a range of fantastic shared equity schemes to help cut the price even lower with deposits to suit every pocket.
Currently availability at these developments includes a selection of magnificent two and three bedroom homes with prices starting from just £115,995.
Sue Blackburn, Sales Manager for Barratt Yorkshire East said; “We know the New Year is a time people look for a fresh start, which is why we are offering some amazing new homes at this hugely successful development.
“Buyers may be surprised what they can afford thanks to some of our latest deals so should drop in and talk to a Sales Adviser as soon as possible to find out more about availability.”
For more information on these developments please call Central Sales on 0800 590733 open Thursday to Monday from 10am to 5pm or visit the web site.
- First Puffins Unveiled As Part Of East Yorkshire Animal Sculpture Trail
- National Quality Standard For Careers Provision Awarded To Bishop Burton College
- Last Chance To Explore Beverley’s Importance To The European Art World
- MP Wants Governance Of Fire and Rescue Service Handed To Tory Crime Commissioner
- Man Captured On CCTV Wanted By Police Following Theft
- Beverley Now Has The X Factor After A Celebrity Launch Of New Gastro Pub The Potting Shed
- Beverley Grammar & Beverley High Prom Night @ Lazaat
- Highgate Dental Practice Bid Farewell To Colleagues With Decades Of Service
- Out & About: Friday Night Around Beverley
- Lydia Pickering’s 13th @ Walkington Village Hall