One of the biggest issues in Beverley has to the overwhelming amount of traffic using the roads. The picture shown here was taken at around lunch time and cars were backed up in all directions right up to the side streets. During peak times and with two primary schools on the road things get a lot more congested and could be seen as more dangerous very quickly.
There is no safe place for pedestrians to cross the junction and many do cross as they wish to walk to the centre of town or even to and from school in the morning. But have no fear, as if you ride a bicycle you can use the cycle lane that the council have kindly painted onto the road, it is more like a white knuckle ride then a cycle path!
- Beverley Racecourse & Porsche Centre Hull Announce Ladies Day Title Partnership
- Latest Figures Show Decline In Crime Within Humberside Region
- Molescroft Parish Council Awarded Cash To Extend Pétanque Piste
- Restoration Not Demolition Say Beverley’s Civic Society
- Winter Music Festival Stage4Beverley Will Soon Be With Us