• Only an Internal Inspection will reveal the true beauty of this magnificent Three Bedroom Detached House that has been significantly altered and re-moulded internally to create one of the finest modern homes seen by the agent within the Molescroft district in recent years
• Lavished with care and attention to provide superbly appointed contemporary themed accommodation with a trove of features and the hallmark of quality, clear to see throughout
• With many benefits including Gas Central Heating together with uPVC Double Glazing, the beautifully presented accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance Hall, Travertine tiled Cloakroom, a fabulous open plan Lounge/Dining Room certainly captures the WOW factor, complete with a Plasma remote controlled gas fire and French doors, this area flows into a superb High Gloss Kitchen complete with integrated appliances. Another feature to note is that the entire ground floor boasts beautiful solid oak flooring
• At First Floor level is a Central Landing Area that provides access to Three Bedrooms including the superbly fitted Master, complete with a stylish En Suite and an equally impressive House Bathroom. The second Double Bedroom also features modern wardrobes
• Gardens to the Front and Rear together with a brick sett driveway that provides parking space and access to an Attached Single Garage
• Also included is a quality Timber Built Cabin of good proportions complete with power
• A host of quality fixtures including furniture could also be made available for extra negotiations
ENTRANCE HALL accessed via a uPVC double glazed front entrance door. A delightful entrance into this lovely home featuring beautiful solid oak flooring which continues the theme of the entire ground floor providing continuity and practicality. Contemporary radiator, staircase approach leading up to the first floor, ceiling coving and inset spotlights, door to lounge and door to cloakroom.
CLOAKROOM with uPVC double glazed window to the front. Beautifully appointed and fully tiled in stunning Travertine with a two-piece contemporary suite comprising low flush w.c. and circular wash hand basin standing upon an oak vanity unit with storage cupboard under. Continuation of the oak flooring.
LOUNGE / DINING ROOM 24’7″ x 12’10” into recess (7.49m x 3.91m into recess ) a fabulous space flowing in an open plan design with a uPVC double glazed window to the front together with double opening French style doors providing access and views over the rear garden. A full height exposed brick fireplace creates a stunning focal point and houses a wall mounted Plasma style remote controlled gas fire. As previously stated featuring solid oak flooring, inset spotlights to the ceiling, ceiling coving, remote controlled wall lights, useful built-in understairs storage cupboard and two contemporary radiators. Flowing in a semi open plan design to the kitchen.
KITCHEN 9’3″ x 8’2″ (2.82m x 2.49m ) double opening French style doors providing views and access over the rear garden. Beautifully fitted with an extensive arrangement of cream coloured High Gloss contemporary style wall and base units comprising cupboard and drawers providing storage together with solid timber work surfaces and feature tiling to the splashback areas, inset Franke sink unit with mixer tap, a variety of integrated appliances includes a brush steel four ring gas hob with extractor hood within a canopy over and matching built under oven. Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. Inset spotlights to the ceiling. Continuation of the oak flooring.
LANDING with uPVC double glazed window to the side. Built-in airing cupboard, loft access. Doors lead off from this central area to the individual rooms.
BEDROOM ONE 12’9″ x 8’10” (3.89m x 2.69m ) uPVC double glazed window to the front. Beautifully fitted with an arrangement of beech effect shaker style bedroom furniture including wardrobes containing hanging rails and shelves with overhead storage cupboards and matching bedside cabinets and glass fronted display units. T.V. aerial point, radiator, built-in storage cupboard, door to :-
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM stylishly appointed with a three-piece contemporary style suite comprising raised shower enclosure with fitted shower unit, white porcelain circular sink unit standing upon a beech effect vanity unit and corner located low flush w.c. Extensive tiling to the walls and Travertine tiled flooring, wall mounted vanity mirror and light, heated towel rail, inset spotlights to the ceiling, extractor.
BEDROOM TWO 10’1″ x 7’10” (3.07m x 2.39m ) uPVC double glazed window to the rear. An attractive arrangement of beech effect shaker style wardrobes containing hanging rails and shelves, radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 8’1″ x 7’2″ (2.46m x 2.18m ) uPVC double glazed window to the front. Radiator.
HOUSE BATHROOM 6’5″ x 5’11” (1.96m x 1.80m ) uPVC double glazed window to the rear. Stylishly appointed with a three-piece contemporary style suite in white comprising ‘P’ shaped paneled bath with fitted shower unit over and screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c. Extensive tiling to the walls, extractor, heated towel rail.
To the front of the property there is a pebbled garden area with minimum maintenance required. A brick sett driveway provides car parking spaces and in turn provides pedestrian access to the front door. Down each side of the property are pathways with timber access gates providing pedestrian access into the rear garden.
ATTACHED SINGLE GARAGE 18’4″ x 8’10” (5.59m x 2.69m ) having roller door, power and light, plumbing for automatic washing machine and personal door to the rear.
Immediately adjacent to the rear of the garage is a paved terrace area beyond which is the rear garden, which is of good proportions and is mainly laid to lawn with beds and borders to the perimeters stocked with shrubs and plants. A patio area is located to the rear of the property and a second patio area is located at the end of the garden. The garden area is particularly well enclosed and established.
Another important feature of the property is a quality TIMBER BUILT CABIN 11’8″ x 8’11” (3.56m x 2.72m ) being of good proportions with power and lighting, double opening French doors and matching window providing garden views.
An Internal Inspection of this absolutely fabulous property is most highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
TENURE We understand the Tenure of the property to be Freehold with Vacant Possession on Completion.
SERVICES (Not Tested) Mains Water, Gas, Electricity and Drainage are connected.
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS Various quality fixtures and fittings may be available by separate negotiation.
VIEWING Strictly by appointment with sole selling agents, Stanifords.com on Tel: 01482 – 866304
- Beverley Racecourse & Porsche Centre Hull Announce Ladies Day Title Partnership
- Latest Figures Show Decline In Crime Within Humberside Region
- Molescroft Parish Council Awarded Cash To Extend Pétanque Piste
- Restoration Not Demolition Say Beverley’s Civic Society
- Winter Music Festival Stage4Beverley Will Soon Be With Us