Iguana Developments converted the former Police Station in Queen’s Gardens into ninety-four apartments and penthouses which are due for completion within the coming weeks.
The developer’s unique signature style includes multiple smart amenities for residents’ including; a cinema, private dining room, co-working space, gaming room and gym.
“This is Iguana Developments’ largest development to date. The private gym at The Glass House takes up a vast proportion of the basement to cater to all residents. Open 24-hours, it is fitted out to a very high standard with new equipment and floor space for classes.”
“This leaves open an excellent opportunity for personal trainers, yoga teachers and fitness instructors to gain new clients within the City Centre. They will have the opportunity to use our facilities for free to run classes and training sessions for residents of The Glass House.”
“We aim to offer easy access to fitness to residents within their own home. The apartments are also extremely well-placed in Queen’s Gardens for outdoor sessions once the fine weather returns.”
If you’d like to arrange a viewing of this fantastic development please get in touch via 01482 699007. www.my-agent.co.uk/ www.iguanadevelopments.co.uk.
- East Riding College Celebrates Colleges Week By Launching New Institute Of Technology
- Research Shows Public Support For Re-Use Shops At Recycling Centres
- Beat The ‘Dead-Line’ And Haunt The Archives With A Chilling Tale
- Boss Goes Back To School To Help Beverley Students Plan Their Careers
- ERT To Release Lee Hall’s Heart-wrenching And Heart-Warming Play