East Riding of Yorkshire Council is currently engaging with consumers and retailers to work towards making our high streets safer in the run-up to winter.
The consultations will lead to works that improve customer confidence and encourage them back to the high street, especially during Christmas 2020.
The council has already worked on the initial signage stages of making town centres COVID-safe, and operations works have been delivered identifying the challenges in each area, to make our towns a place where people can live, work, shop, play, invest and visit with confidence.
Businesses have been open for a short time since the easing of lockdown restrictions, and the council is consulting across the East Riding to identify what other steps could be taken in each area.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- East Riding College Celebrates Colleges Week By Launching New Institute Of Technology
- Research Shows Public Support For Re-Use Shops At Recycling Centres
- Beat The ‘Dead-Line’ And Haunt The Archives With A Chilling Tale
- Boss Goes Back To School To Help Beverley Students Plan Their Careers
- ERT To Release Lee Hall’s Heart-wrenching And Heart-Warming Play