The competition runs from 19 August – 31 August and will be judged by photographer and previous employee of the water company, Ian Beesley.
Ian is Yorkshire Water’s artist in residency and helps to capture the beauty of the company’s land and assets.
Of judging the competition, Ian said:
“I welcome any opportunity to celebrate the beauty of Yorkshire, and being a Yorkshire Water employee once upon a time, it feels serendipitous that I’m able to be involved with the company as an artist too.
Emily Brady, marketing manager, also said: “We’re really looking forward to seeing entries to our latest social media competition, and to have Ian on board as a guest judge makes it even more exciting.
It will be fantastic to hear why our customers love Yorkshire and reward the best entry with a Yorkshire hamper from The Little Yorkshire Hamper Company.”
- East Riding College Celebrates Colleges Week By Launching New Institute Of Technology
- Research Shows Public Support For Re-Use Shops At Recycling Centres
- Beat The ‘Dead-Line’ And Haunt The Archives With A Chilling Tale
- Boss Goes Back To School To Help Beverley Students Plan Their Careers
- ERT To Release Lee Hall’s Heart-wrenching And Heart-Warming Play