The ever-popular comedy nights are always a bundle of laughs. The line up for the February is certainly keeping up that trend.
Buzz Comedy is the brainchild of John Marshall. He has been bringing laughs to the historic town since 2007.
From their humble beginnings at the now-closed Hodgsons Pub, John’s nights are still pulling in the crowds.
As ever he is looking forward to bringing his acts to Beverley and is confident that regulars will love the line up planned for next month.
Former wrestler and true comedy giant Steffen Peddie headlines, and brings unstoppable laughter to the stage. While is also appearing is raconteur Kevin Dewsbury can mimic most accents and uses this talent to illuminate hilarious true tales.
Lee Kyle serves up silly jokes plus some very clever comedy word-play sketches. Also fast-rising star Pete Phillipson brings observational humour and self-deprecating quips while resident compere is pun specialist Agraman the human Anagram.
Tickets are £11 (£10) and are available from the on-site box office 01482 968090 or at www. parkwaycinemas.co.uk
- Wednesday Market Transformed Into A European Style Pavement Dining Experience
- Parkway Cinema Back Open With Summer Offers And New Website
- Drunk Animal Creative Studios Searching For Three Apprentices
- Leisure Centres In East Riding To Reopen In Coming Weeks
- Sun Inn Licensee Thrilled To Hear The Sound Of Customers Again