Brand new digital information screens have been installed for passengers at bus stations in Beverley and Bridlington.
The four new timetable display screens have been introduced by East Riding of Yorkshire Council.
They have been installed to replace the old, outdated signs at both bus stations.
The new screens will soon offer real-time updates. As a result of their installation, this now means passengers will be able to check more accurately what time their bus will arrive.
It will also help travellers find out if their bus services are running late.
Colin Walker, group manager of transportation services at East Riding of Yorkshire Council, said:
“The previous screens were old, outdated and could not offer real-time updates.”
“We have therefore installed these new screens which we hope will be much more useful to passengers travelling from these two busy bus stations.”
- College First In North To Gain Gold Status In Forces-Friendly Scheme
- ERYC To Provide Half-Term Financial Assistance For Families
- Beverley Town Council Offer Financial Support To Feed Local Children
- Graham Stuart MP Writes To Local Schools For ‘Restart A Heart’ Day
- Beverlac Comes To The Treasure House In Beverley