East Riding College’s new level 2 marketing and events management full-time study programme starts this September, with it already proving incredibly popular.
The course is the first step towards a career in wedding planning, organising fashion shows, music events, promotions, sporting events, product launches and all manner of other marketing and promotional events.
Students on the programme gain two qualifications in marketing and events management. They will also gain real-life experience in the organisation of events both inside the College and through working with local employers.
Kate Harding, Head of Curriculum for Business and the Leisure Economy at the College said;
“We’re working hard to promote the visitor economy in East Yorkshire and this course is an excellent way to acquire the skills that the region needs to support a sector so vital to the local economy.”
There are still some places left on the programme, which is perfect for school leavers or adults who want a change of career.
It’s not too late to enrol and start the course this September.
You can also find out more by calling Kate on 0345 120 0044.
- East Riding Festival Of Words Goes Online For 2020 With A Varied Line-Up
- Beverley Charity Celebrates A Return To Normal Service
- Lib Dems Join Residents In Saying ‘No’ To 90 New Homes On Poplars Way
- Residents Thanked For Recycling During COVID-19: National Recycle Week 2020
- Residents To Access Faster Broadband Thanks To Funding Boost