Beverley racer Roger Donnan competed in last weekends Thruxton Motorsport Celebration.
Saturday saw qualifying where he achieved a time of 1min 22secs placing him sixteenth on the grid with the MCR S2 car.
On Sunday both races were held. As the lights went green for the first race he had a good start rising up the order to twelfth. He remained here until lap three, technical issues started to plague him forcing him to retire on lap six.
For the final race, Roger had to start from thirty second on the grid due to his race one retirement.
He managed to rise up through the pack to twenty-fourth but unfortunately, the gremlins re-appeared and he entered the pits and into a second retirement of the day.
Roger is hoping for better luck in the next round at Oulton Park on 6 July.
Photo by David Holland
- Try New Skills For The New Year With 2020 Adult Learning Courses
- Disappointing Performance From Beavers Sees Them Beaten By Goole
- Lifesaving Gift Is On The Christmas List Of 36 People In East Yorkshire
- East Riding Youth Offending Service In The Running For National Award
- SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY: A Day To Back Our Independent Traders