Saturday saw qualifying where he achieved a time of 1min 22secs placing him sixteenth on the grid with the MCR S2 car.
On Sunday both races were held. As the lights went green for the first race he had a good start rising up the order to twelfth. He remained here until lap three, technical issues started to plague him forcing him to retire on lap six.
For the final race, Roger had to start from thirty second on the grid due to his race one retirement.
He managed to rise up through the pack to twenty-fourth but unfortunately, the gremlins re-appeared and he entered the pits and into a second retirement of the day.
Roger is hoping for better luck in the next round at Oulton Park on 6 July.
Photo by David Holland
- Dreamscape Live Music And Art Premiere By Loudhailer Electric Company And G E Saunt
- New Systems In Place At Local Libraries Which Re-Open Monday
- Mayor Opens Play Area At Retail Park Which Has Been Doubled In Size
- MP Welcomes Extra Cash For East Riding Council To Support Local Services
- Work Completed On New Roundabout On Beverley’s Minster Way