Saturday saw qualifying where he achieved a time of 1min 22secs placing him sixteenth on the grid with the MCR S2 car.
On Sunday both races were held. As the lights went green for the first race he had a good start rising up the order to twelfth. He remained here until lap three, technical issues started to plague him forcing him to retire on lap six.
For the final race, Roger had to start from thirty second on the grid due to his race one retirement.
He managed to rise up through the pack to twenty-fourth but unfortunately, the gremlins re-appeared and he entered the pits and into a second retirement of the day.
Roger is hoping for better luck in the next round at Oulton Park on 6 July.
Photo by David Holland
- Take Time To Look After Your Mental Health
- Colin Sangwin Joinery Giving Away Free Bird Box Kits To Local People
- House Builder Donates PPE Stock To NHS Staff In Time Of Need
- My Thoughts and Prayers Are With The PM Says Local Cllr
- Residents Urged Not To Use Unlicensed Waste Collectors To Prevent Fly-Tipping