Jagger added the result was all the much better given the challenging conditions his side faced. Weather and also the pitch made for tricky conditions for his side.
Speaking after the game Jagger had plenty to be upbeat about, he said;
“I was really pleased with the performance and attitude of the lads today. We changed shape, and the lads that came in were excellent.”
“In particular I thought the front three made a big difference for us today. With four games to go, it’s important for us to keep going and get as many points on the board as possible.”
Town took the lead through Aldo Hysenaj following some good play down the right-hand side. Youngster Olly Baldwin doubled the lead for as they went in to break with a comfortable lead.
Shortly after the restart, Jordan Organ added a third from 35 yards out, finishing with some style.
Westella went up the other end and scored almost straight away. Organ however restored Towns three-goal advantage with second of the match. While Micheal O’Connell completed the scoring adding Towns fifth from the penalty spot.
Town End Winless Run With Convincing Victory
This was Towns first win in three games that has seen them drop off the pace at the top of the league. While this was also just their second win in five matches.
- East Riding College Celebrates Colleges Week By Launching New Institute Of Technology
- Research Shows Public Support For Re-Use Shops At Recycling Centres
- Beat The ‘Dead-Line’ And Haunt The Archives With A Chilling Tale
- Boss Goes Back To School To Help Beverley Students Plan Their Careers
- ERT To Release Lee Hall’s Heart-wrenching And Heart-Warming Play