For those who received a new gadget at Christmas and need some help using it, whether a new laptop, tablet or mobile phone, East Riding Libraries and Adult Learning Centres are offering free gadget help sessions.
Booking is essential and there are two different session types to choose from. There is a 30 minute ‘New Gadget’ helpdesk.
This can be booked by speaking to any staff member at Beverley Library Session dates and will be held Tuesday 22 January, 2pm to 4.30pm.
Three hour ‘New Year, New Gadget’ Course. This free course is delivered by qualified IT tutors.
Booking is again essential and done by visiting www.eastriding.gov.uk/learn. You can also call the Adult Learning Centre in Beverley (01482) 887670. This is due to take place on Monday 14 January, 1-4pm.
- Take Time To Look After Your Mental Health
- Colin Sangwin Joinery Giving Away Free Bird Box Kits To Local People
- House Builder Donates PPE Stock To NHS Staff In Time Of Need
- My Thoughts and Prayers Are With The PM Says Local Cllr
- Residents Urged Not To Use Unlicensed Waste Collectors To Prevent Fly-Tipping