For those who received a new gadget at Christmas and need some help using it, whether a new laptop, tablet or mobile phone, East Riding Libraries and Adult Learning Centres are offering free gadget help sessions.
Booking is essential and there are two different session types to choose from. There is a 30 minute ‘New Gadget’ helpdesk.
This can be booked by speaking to any staff member at Beverley Library Session dates and will be held Tuesday 22 January, 2pm to 4.30pm.
Three hour ‘New Year, New Gadget’ Course. This free course is delivered by qualified IT tutors.
Booking is again essential and done by visiting www.eastriding.gov.uk/learn. You can also call the Adult Learning Centre in Beverley (01482) 887670. This is due to take place on Monday 14 January, 1-4pm.
- Beau Chan Wins Silver In Samurai Judo Championships
- Exhibition At Treasure House To Feature Stunning Images
- What the Best Essay Writing Service that Guarantees High-Quality Papers?
- Most Common Reason Why Students Use Essay Writing Service
- What Does Statistical Control Help Accomplish When There’s No Random Assignment