Tickets are still available for a concert by The London Theatre Voices, who will be making a welcome return to Toll Gavel United Church.
They will be in Beverley on Saturday, 12 January, at 7.30pm with An Evening of Song.
The London Theatre Voices bring Topsy Turvy back to Beverley. During the first half of the concert they will be delving into the wide repertoire of the masters of operetta, Gilbert and Sullivan, with ‘The Mikado’, ‘HMS Pinafore’, and ‘Ruddigore’, to name just three.
The quartet of singers all sing at English National Opera: Soprano – Kathryn Jenkin, Mezzo Soprano – Amy Kerenza Sedgwick, Tenor – Ben Kerslake, Bass – Andrew Tinkler, and Pianist – Simon Haynes.
The second half will consist of opera and songs from the shows.
Community arts officer June Mitchell said: “Do come along and reacquaint or introduce yourself to the delights of Gilbert’s words and Sullivan’s music sung by the London Theatre Voices.”
Tickets cost Adults £15; Concessions £13; all children under 14 FREE with a full paying adult, additional children £5; and are available from Beverley Library, or call 01262 678258, or visit bridspa.com
- Projects In Beverley East Yorkshire Get Funding Boost From Tesco
- Puffins Galore Trail To Remain In Place Until Easter 2023
- East Yorkshire Manufacturer Based In Beverley Makes Generous Donation To Charities
- National Heritage Festival Highlighted Local People And Properties
- Midweek Football Returns To East Yorkshire As Beverley Host Hallam