Beverley ARLC kept up their impressive home form as they beat Dewsbury Celtic 40-6 in front of huge crowd and the TV cameras at the Beverley Leisure Centre.
Beverley’s match with play-off contenders gave the club the opportunity to showcase just how far they have come and also how the development of the game in Beverley is key to the club.
Already crowned Champions of the National Conference League Division 3, there was a very much a party atmosphere that was enhanced by the efforts of the club to make it a very special event.
On the pitch Beverley had no intention in letting their counter parts from West Yorkshire to spoil the party making light work of Celtic ranking up 40 points in the process.
Rugby AM pundits selected Alex Starling as the Player of the Game though felt there were plenty of other candidates in the blue and gold colours who could have been picked.
Post match Beverley were presented with the trophy. For players like Lee Stevens, who is in his 11th season winning NCL title will mean so much.
- Beverley Leisure Centre Awarded Funding To Build 3G Pitch
- Graham Stuart Heralds Vital Funding For Hull NHS Trust
- Beverley Bookshop Owner Benefits From Love Your High Street Fund
- East Riding Leisure Are Looking For Customer Opinions
- Daisy Appeal Urges Supporters To Take To The Roads For Virtual Events