Saturday could see Beverley crowned Champions with games to spare and clinch the title along with promotion at the first time of asking.
Only Millom can spoil the party, and if any side in the division, based on current form is capable of causing an upset it is the team from Cumbria.
In that game back in May, Beverley took an early lead though Millom battled back when they looked down and out, in the end losing the contest by just 8 points.
Millom will be no push over, they are coming to Beverley to win and who would bet against them given their current run. Beverley while favourites take to the field with the added pressure of knowing they are playing to win the league.
In recent years Beverley have come close though fallen at the last hurdle. Saturday is a chance for Taylor’s squad to put to bed the championship and use their next home game which is been televised as celebration.
In May, commenting after watching his side win away at Millom, Taylor said it was ‘wins like that which decide titles’ – a repeat of that result and Taylor would have secured his first title for Beverley since joining the club.
Beverley Vs Millom – Kick Off 2.30PM – Beverley Leisure Centre
- ERYC To Provide Half-Term Financial Assistance For Families
- Beverley Town Council Offer Financial Support To Feed Local Children
- Graham Stuart MP Writes To Local Schools For ‘Restart A Heart’ Day
- Beverlac Comes To The Treasure House In Beverley
- One Thousand Words Competition Captures The Magic Of The Viola Trawler