The Beal family have donated half of the money required to purchase a new lifeboat for Withernsea with the remainder to be raised by charity.
Afternoon tea was made and served for 80 ladies by a trusted team of volunteers . It was a great success for Nicky Brown and Jean Robinson who will continue to support the cause with future events.
- East Riding College Celebrates Colleges Week By Launching New Institute Of Technology
- Research Shows Public Support For Re-Use Shops At Recycling Centres
- Beat The ‘Dead-Line’ And Haunt The Archives With A Chilling Tale
- Boss Goes Back To School To Help Beverley Students Plan Their Careers
- ERT To Release Lee Hall’s Heart-wrenching And Heart-Warming Play