Fran Horton celebrated her 60th birthday with friends and family at Maa Indian Restaurant in Beverley.
Fran, who volunteers with Guide Dogs For the Blind had an added treat earlier in the day thanks to her husband who arranged a special visit to the Guide Dogs.
- Children’s Nurses Egg-stend Their Support For WISHH Charity’s Easter Appeal
- Saturday Market Could Create More Space For Pedestrians In Trial Period
- Work Set To Start On Next Phase Of Beverley Housing Masterplan
- DIY Car Repair: When To Do It & What You Need
- 6 Tips To Take Your Business To The Next Level