Beverley Tesco ‘Turned Pink’ to support Cancer Research UK’s Race for Life as part of a nationwide ‘Tesco Turns Pink’ weekend.
The event saw thousands of Tesco staff members across the UK unite to raise vital funds to help beat cancer sooner.
Chris Beamish, Store Manager at the Tesco in Beverley said;
“We would like to thank all of our customers for their fantastic support on Saturday.”
“We really appreciate their generosity and also for taking the time to find out more about Race for Life.”
“The day was a great success with our store raising £190 for Cancer Research UK, as well as publicising our local Race for Life events.”
“These include the 5k event at Costello Stadium in Hull which takes place on Saturday 7 July.”
“We are hoping that even more people would like to join our team at Costello Stadium in July.”
Anyone wishing to take part can sign up at raceforlife.org or call 0300 123 0770 for more information.
- Raising Awareness Of Infant Crying And How To Cope
- East Riding Of Yorkshire Council To Feature On Defenders UK On BBC One
- 5* Reviews For Genuine Gents As Beverley Barbers Celebrates 1st Year
- Beverley Secure Convincing Win Over Bradford Salem
- Quickline And Northleaf Announce Appointment Of Industry Veterans