The atmosphere at the smokehouse & sports bar at the out of town retail park Flemingate will be electric when New England Patriots take on Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday February 4.
The FirePit is staying up late to lay on an American themed night, showing the game on the big screen with food and drink packages from £10pp.
A £10pp package includes two cans of Rekorderlig, Heineken or Flying Dog Easy IPA, reserved seating and table service, with the option to add a hotdog, burger or 10 wings for just £15pp.
The action isn’t due to get underway until 11.30pm UK time – with Pink singing the National Anthem, with Justine Timberlake lined up to provide the half time entertainment.
Set to finish at around 3.30am, the bar at the Firepit will keep refreshments coming until the final whistle.
US fans will be on a pilgrimage to the US Bank Stadium in Minneapolis to watch underdogs, the Eagles, in their first Super Bowl final since 2004.
That game ended in a Patriots win, but despite the odds the Eagles are determined to get payback this year.
It’s a big night not to pass on, but numbers are limited so seats should be reserved to guarantee the best big screen view.
Visit the website to pre-book: http://www.firepitbar.co.uk/beverley/book-now or call 08455 555 000.
- Beverley Art Gallery To Reopen On Monday With Two Exhibitions
- MP Joins Virtual Summit To Seek Answers For Hull Trains
- Everyone At Beverley Racecourse Deeply Saddened By Passing Of John Cleverly
- East Yorkshire Play Areas To Reopen With Restriction From Saturday
- Measures In Place To Make Licensed Vehicles COVID-19 Safe