Beverley Town Reserves hosted Holme Rovers in the East Riding County League however the game was abandoned in the first half due to a serious injury to Town’s Tom Proud.
Proud found himself on the wrong end of an awful tackle that left him serious damage to his leg with fears at first it was broken.
This capped off what a match that throughout looked like it was going to boil over into something serious as there were number of scuffles throughout.
- Poetry Competition Winning Entries Can Now Be Viewed Online
- Busiest Local Bus Stops To Benefit From Real-Time Information
- Easing Of Lockdown Measures Welcomed By Local Businesses
- Hull And East Yorkshire People In Business Awards Announces New Date
- MP To Meet With Council As Part Of Support For Fresh Bid For Funding For Beverley-York Rail