Beverley Town Reserves hosted Holme Rovers in the East Riding County League however the game was abandoned in the first half due to a serious injury to Town’s Tom Proud.
Proud found himself on the wrong end of an awful tackle that left him serious damage to his leg with fears at first it was broken.
This capped off what a match that throughout looked like it was going to boil over into something serious as there were number of scuffles throughout.
- East Riding College Celebrates Colleges Week By Launching New Institute Of Technology
- Research Shows Public Support For Re-Use Shops At Recycling Centres
- Beat The ‘Dead-Line’ And Haunt The Archives With A Chilling Tale
- Boss Goes Back To School To Help Beverley Students Plan Their Careers
- ERT To Release Lee Hall’s Heart-wrenching And Heart-Warming Play