Snap Steakhouse hosted a party ahead of opening to the public which saw friends and local business owners turn out to support the newest restaurant in Beverley.
Snap, which is a Yorkshire themed steakhouse will open its doors to the public on Friday 12 January and will offer a limited but high quality menu.
- Dorchester Hotel Documentary Prompts Chef To Reprint Memoir For Charity
- Soldier From Beverley Becomes First Female To Win British Army Photographer Of The Year
- Pumping Stations That Provide Flood Protection To Be Upgraded
- BARLA Cup Draw Sees Blue & Golds Head To Cumbria
- Projects Aided By Tesco Bags Of Help Come To Fruition