A rare and wonderful opportunity for a group of 60 pupils to display a collaborative piece of art work in a public space at the East Riding Theatre.
Their goal, to Create a piece of artwork that is both innovative and inventive. The art needs to draw attention and to create a focal point for our customer.
Using small frames as a tool to focus in on the lines and architecture that were in front of them and tracing on plastic sheeting the townscape of Beverley.
There preliminary studies were then taken back to school and used as inspiration to find the right shapes, colours and compositions to design and construct there own individual brick.
One of the pupil’s who took part in the project said;
“I don’t normally like art work but this project has been ace.”
All of the work created was then brought together to complete a sculpture to go on display on the ‘Lord Roberts Wall’ in the café of the ERT Theatre Beverley, after three months their art work will keep on living by returning to Beverley Minster Primary School.
- Dreamscape Live Music And Art Premiere By Loudhailer Electric Company And G E Saunt
- New Systems In Place At Local Libraries Which Re-Open Monday
- Mayor Opens Play Area At Retail Park Which Has Been Doubled In Size
- MP Welcomes Extra Cash For East Riding Council To Support Local Services
- Work Completed On New Roundabout On Beverley’s Minster Way