Leon Dawson got Town off to the perfect start when he opened the scoring for the visitors on eight minutes.
The victory was sealed as Alex Stark rediscovered his scoring touch, scoring twice before the break to ensure it would be a happy night at The Balk for the boys in blue.
Town manager Rich Jagger was delighted with the result, he said;
“It was an excellent performance from the lads and a thoroughly deserved win.”
“In the first half we were frightening going forwards, Stark and Craig Muirhead caused all sorts of problems, and our midfield was a constant threat.”
“Second half we had to do the dirty work, and we did a fine job. I thought Tom Davies was outstanding at the back, and to be honest every man but in a great shift out there.”
Beverley Town are back in action this weekend when they travel to Atwick Road as they take on newly promoted Hornsea Town.
Hornsea secured their return to top-flight football last season when they edged out Walkington to clinch the Division One title.
The match will see Beverley reunited with a former player Jonny Kershaw. Last time the sides met at The Balk it was Hornsea who had the final say winning 4-3.
- East Riding College Celebrates Colleges Week By Launching New Institute Of Technology
- Research Shows Public Support For Re-Use Shops At Recycling Centres
- Beat The ‘Dead-Line’ And Haunt The Archives With A Chilling Tale
- Boss Goes Back To School To Help Beverley Students Plan Their Careers
- ERT To Release Lee Hall’s Heart-wrenching And Heart-Warming Play