The event will also give local talent a chance to perform at a major musical event through the Westwood Sessions giving them vital exposure.
One such Beverley Folk Festival Success Story is Sarah Shiels who will be performing in the Little Big Top on the Sunday.
Key names to appear at this year’s Folk Festival include Jon Boden, Lau, False Lights, Martin & Eliza Carthy and Heidi Talbot, who will all be making an appearance.
Offers have been put in place to help encourage people to pop along to the event. Day passes are just £3 while under 12s can access large parts of the event for free.
For the schedule of events that are included in the £3 Festival Village Entry you can get that information by clicking here.
- MP Writes To Local Schools To Promote Summer Schools Programme
- Westella & Willerby Beat Town To Go Top Of Humber Premier League
- Escape Room Beverley Proving Popular Since Opening Its Doors
- Chat Shop Celebrates 20 Years Of Serving People On Swinemoor
- Tuck Into A Thomas’ Pasty This Veganuary In Beverley