Hundreds of people showed their support for a special event that was organised on memory of the Paul Fleming who sadly passed away from Cancer.
Organised by brothers Jolly and Jonathan Thorne, the boxing night raised just over £10,000 through ticket sales and a prize draw.
- Lib Dems Join Residents In Saying ‘No’ To 90 New Homes On Poplars Way
- Residents Thanked For Recycling During COVID-19: National Recycle Week 2020
- Residents To Access Faster Broadband Thanks To Funding Boost
- Humberside Police Statement In Response To Increasing COVID-19 Cases And New National Rules
- Funding Approved For Cherry Burton Sportsfield Pavilion Upgrade