Hundreds of people showed their support for a special event that was organised on memory of the Paul Fleming who sadly passed away from Cancer.
Organised by brothers Jolly and Jonathan Thorne, the boxing night raised just over £10,000 through ticket sales and a prize draw.
- Beverley Town Cricket and Recreation Club Awarded Cash From Council
- Beverley Art Gallery To Reopen On Monday With Two Exhibitions
- MP Joins Virtual Summit To Seek Answers For Hull Trains
- Everyone At Beverley Racecourse Deeply Saddened By Passing Of John Cleverly
- East Yorkshire Play Areas To Reopen With Restriction From Saturday