Samantha Wynzar, Marketing & Events Executive at Berry’said;
“We’re delighted to be working with Viking FM to raise awareness and funds for such a worthy cause that helps so many disabled and disadvantaged children in East Yorkshire and Northern Lincolnshire.”
“We’re also very excited to be part of this fantastic competition and are looking forward to finding our which lucky couple will win the wedding of their dreams.”
Following a selection process six couples will be selected to go forward and tasked with raising as much money as possible for the charity Cash for Kids.
Whichever one of the couples raises the most money will win the wedding of their dreams.
Designer, Joanne Perkins who has donated a handmade Swarovski tiara and a bridal jewellery set that is worth £175.00 says she loves to be involved, she said;
“For the past three years we at Amore Headwear in Beverley have donated a prize towards the Win A Wedding competition.”
“We love to get involved in this competition with other local businesses as it is local and helps thousands of children in East Yorkshire and North Lincolnshire.”
Anyone who would like to take part can apply online at www.vikingfm.co.uk/wedding before the closing date on Monday 6 February, at 5PM. The overall winners will be announced on Monday 6 March 2017.
- Beverley Puppet Festival Adapts To Health Crisis By Promising Two Months Of Puppetry Online
- Do Not Visit The Coast Or Other Attractions This Weekend Or Over Easter
- Choose Care Campaign Launched To Encourage People To Work In Adult Social Care
- Free Online Mental Health Support Service Launched To Help Children And Young People
- £19.4M Paid Out To Small Businesses In The East Riding