During the event period, participating Vauxhall retailers will have ‘tags’ on selected models so that customers in Beverley can find their ideal model. With up to 22 per cent off selected models, Evans Halshaw is confident there will be a car to suit all needs and budgets.
“With many of us feeling the pinch from Christmas, big purchases can often be pushed to the back of the priority queue. Fortunately, for those in need of a new car this New Year, the Vauxhall Bonus Tag Event has come at an ideal time.
“It enables our customers to treat themselves to a new car at a price they can afford and then enjoy it throughout the year. We’d like to invite all those interested in a new vehicle to stop by our dealership during the event to take advantage of the offers available.”
For detailed information about the Vauxhall Bonus Tag Event which started on the 27th December 2017 runs to 16th January 2017, please contact Evans Halshaw at Swinemoor Lane, HU17 0LJ. Alternatively, phone 01482 862 801 or go online to www.vauxhall.co.uk/bonustagevent.
Exclusions, terms and conditions apply.
- Let’s Start Putting Life and Vitality Back Into Community Says MP
- Beverley Town Cricket and Recreation Club Awarded Cash From Council
- Beverley Art Gallery To Reopen On Monday With Two Exhibitions
- MP Joins Virtual Summit To Seek Answers For Hull Trains
- Everyone At Beverley Racecourse Deeply Saddened By Passing Of John Cleverly