Beverley Town Reserves enjoyed a comfortable win as they turned over Sculcoates Amateurs Reserves 4-2 and Longcroft School.
Town’s star performer was A Michael O’Connell who bagged three goals making 7 goals in 7 for since returning to the club, while Stew Scott also found the target.
O’Connell said he was pleased to be back in the goals after failing to score in his last two games.
Sculcoates were reduced to ten men when match official William Dodds dismissed their keeper who was booked twice.
Beverley are still in third place in the East Riding County League on 31 points. They return to action next weekend when they face Leven Members Club in quarter final of the cup.
Final Score: Beverley Town Reserves 4 Sculcoates Amateurs Reserves 2
- National Conference League Reveal Plans To Get Sport Restarted
- Beverley Skin Doctor Invited To Speak At Virtual Multi-Sensory Beauty Webinar
- ERT Want Public To Name A Seat Or Brick As They Look To Raise Funds
- Beverley To Hold Remote Annual Parish Meeting
- Improvement Scheme Aimed At Preventing Potholes Is Underway