Keeping with a good old British Tradition, the Sunday Dinner, Mr. Alom has filled his puddings with a beef curry complete with vegetables.
Yorkshire Pudding Day takes place this Sunday, 7 February and is a national incentive to promote one of the most famous foods to come from the county.
“Anyone who comes in on Sunday and would like to have a their meal served in giant Yorkshire Pudding can request one.”
Since opening Rumi’s Indian Restaurant have enjoyed a successful time, their efforts have not gone unnoticed, Mr. Alom added;
“We’ve been nominated for the Asian Curry Awards this year too so very hopeful, fingers crossed we pick an award up in our first year.”
Until then their attentions remain firmly on this Sunday and celebrating Yorkshire Pudding Day!
- Lib Dems Join Residents In Saying ‘No’ To 90 New Homes On Poplars Way
- Residents Thanked For Recycling During COVID-19: National Recycle Week 2020
- Residents To Access Faster Broadband Thanks To Funding Boost
- Humberside Police Statement In Response To Increasing COVID-19 Cases And New National Rules
- Funding Approved For Cherry Burton Sportsfield Pavilion Upgrade