Heather Brocklebank who for the past 55 years has been a hairdresser in Beverley was joined by family, friends and clients to mark her retirement.
Mrs. Brocklebank family have followed in her footsteps with daughter, Suzanne Lee who is the owner of hairbro Hair Studio in Beverley and Granddaughter Becky Lee.
In total the three generations have racked up 72 years and 9 months in the hairdressing business.
- More Foster Parents Needed Across Yorkshire
- Boost For Local Pig Farmers Following Lobbying By Graham Stuart
- The Made In East Yorkshire Christmas Market Coming To Beverley
- Selby Pile On The Points As They Are Too Strong For Beverley
- Humberside Police Appeal For Dash Cam Footage Following Incident in Beverley