Heather Brocklebank who for the past 55 years has been a hairdresser in Beverley was joined by family, friends and clients to mark her retirement.
In total the three generations have racked up 72 years and 9 months in the hairdressing business.
- Soldier From Beverley Becomes First Female To Win British Army Photographer Of The Year
- Pumping Stations That Provide Flood Protection To Be Upgraded
- BARLA Cup Draw Sees Blue & Golds Head To Cumbria
- Projects Aided By Tesco Bags Of Help Come To Fruition
- Ofsted Report Shows Beverley Fostering Agency Is Outstanding