Heather Brocklebank who for the past 55 years has been a hairdresser in Beverley was joined by family, friends and clients to mark her retirement.
In total the three generations have racked up 72 years and 9 months in the hairdressing business.
- Sun Inn Licensee Thrilled To Hear The Sound Of Customers Again
- Let’s Start Putting Life and Vitality Back Into Community Says MP
- Council Approval Clears The Way For More Than 400 Homes As Part Of Beverley Masterplan
- Beverley Town Cricket and Recreation Club Awarded Cash From Council
- Beverley Art Gallery To Reopen On Monday With Two Exhibitions