Free courses that will be held there include Digital Image Editing, Digital Story Telling, Mini Maths Sacks and also Getting Creative For Halloween. (Full course details can be found on the HU17 home page.)
“Knowing what to do with the children during half-term can be a bit of headache for parents/carers, so the council is delighted to be able to promote this exciting range of free learning sessions taking place at venues across the East Riding.”
“Come along with your children and find out what else your local adult learning centre can offer.”
Family learning is free and fun and supports parents to develop skills alongside their child. Spaces are limited and suitable for children aged four to 11.
All children must be accompanied by a parent or carer aged 18 years or over and it is strictly two children per parent or carer.
Anyone who wishes to book a place do so by calling 01482 392818 or by visiting www.eastriding.gov.uk/familylearning.
- East Riding College Celebrates Colleges Week By Launching New Institute Of Technology
- Research Shows Public Support For Re-Use Shops At Recycling Centres
- Beat The ‘Dead-Line’ And Haunt The Archives With A Chilling Tale
- Boss Goes Back To School To Help Beverley Students Plan Their Careers
- ERT To Release Lee Hall’s Heart-wrenching And Heart-Warming Play