In order for the new service to take place, there will be some slight changes within the bus timetable for the Beverley Town 521 service passengers are advised to check the latest timetable.
Changes have been made to the service of the long-distance buses between Beverley that have ceased to stop at the hospital however still do stop close by on the main road.
A spokesperson for East Yorkshire motor services said;
“The long-distance buses (121, 122, etc to/from Hull) are now not going into the Hospital site, but instead are using the stops on the main road.”
“We’ve extended the town bus route so that there’s still a link into the hospital grounds from Beverley.”
“People can still use the longer distance buses to get to the hospital, but you have to walk from the stops on the main road, and some less able-bodied people found the extra distance too difficult.”
“We have asked for an extra stop to be put in on the main road outside the hospital, but the council has declined the request.”
Anyone who uses the buses and is unsure how the changes will impact them has any other questions can simply ring Busline on 01482 59 29 29, open daily 8am-8pm.
- Bin Lorry Fire Sparks Appeal To Residents Not To Put Batteries In Bins
- Footballers And Celebs Taking A Shine To Entrepreneur’s Supercar Studio
- Beverley RUFC Hang On To Secure Impressive Away Win
- Humberside Police Are The Best Performing Force For Morale
- The Beverley Braves Are Expanding And Recruiting New Players