The quality of childcare in the East Riding is among the highest in the country.
According to the latest Ofsted statistics, 89 per cent of childcare is graded as good or outstanding. This includes day nurseries, childminders, pre-schools and playgroups, and out of school and holiday clubs.
This figure is the highest in the Yorkshire and Humber region, and in the top five per cent nationally.
Childcare providers have a close working relationship with East Riding of Yorkshire Council staff, who provide support and advice.
“Such positive outcomes across the East Riding can only be reached with a great deal of hard work by staff teams and individual childminders, and their dedication to the children they care for.”
“A small team of local authority officers work with childcare providers offering support, advice and guidance, and are really committed to helping them to offer the best possible care to children and families.”
- MP Writes To Local Schools To Promote Summer Schools Programme
- Westella & Willerby Beat Town To Go Top Of Humber Premier League
- Escape Room Beverley Proving Popular Since Opening Its Doors
- Chat Shop Celebrates 20 Years Of Serving People On Swinemoor
- Tuck Into A Thomas’ Pasty This Veganuary In Beverley