Silver Linings Support Group headed up by Pam Pilmer arranged a fundraising ball for St Andrew’s Children’s Hospice at the Lazaat.
Back in June members of Beverley Building Society named St Andrew’s Children’s Hospice as their charity of the month.
Guests at Lazaat enjoyed a three course meal and were entertained by the group Cadenas Vivas as the evening raised a in excess of £4000 for St Andrew’s Children’s Hospice through the sale of tickets, a prize draw and an auction.
Adrienne Hodgson, Hospice representative for Hull and East Yorkshire said:
“St Andrew’s Children’s Hospice relies on voluntary contributions to provide care for children up to the age of 25 with a life threatening or shortening illness. The care is free of charge for the family and starts from the child’s diagnosis.”
“We currently have four beds and also provide respite care of a further four children on a daily basis. This year we are having a major redevelopment costing around £6million.”
- Beverley Town Cricket and Recreation Club Awarded Cash From Council
- Beverley Art Gallery To Reopen On Monday With Two Exhibitions
- MP Joins Virtual Summit To Seek Answers For Hull Trains
- Everyone At Beverley Racecourse Deeply Saddened By Passing Of John Cleverly
- East Yorkshire Play Areas To Reopen With Restriction From Saturday