Silver Linings Support Group headed up by Pam Pilmer arranged a fundraising ball for St Andrew’s Children’s Hospice at the Lazaat.
Back in June members of Beverley Building Society named St Andrew’s Children’s Hospice as their charity of the month.
Guests at Lazaat enjoyed a three course meal and were entertained by the group Cadenas Vivas as the evening raised a in excess of £4000 for St Andrew’s Children’s Hospice through the sale of tickets, a prize draw and an auction.
Adrienne Hodgson, Hospice representative for Hull and East Yorkshire said:
“St Andrew’s Children’s Hospice relies on voluntary contributions to provide care for children up to the age of 25 with a life threatening or shortening illness. The care is free of charge for the family and starts from the child’s diagnosis.”
“We currently have four beds and also provide respite care of a further four children on a daily basis. This year we are having a major redevelopment costing around £6million.”
- National Conference League Reveal Plans To Get Sport Restarted
- Beverley Skin Doctor Invited To Speak At Virtual Multi-Sensory Beauty Webinar
- ERT Want Public To Name A Seat Or Brick As They Look To Raise Funds
- Beverley To Hold Remote Annual Parish Meeting
- Improvement Scheme Aimed At Preventing Potholes Is Underway