Silver Linings Support Group headed up by Pam Pilmer arranged a fundraising ball for St Andrew’s Children’s Hospice at the Lazaat.
Back in June members of Beverley Building Society named St Andrew’s Children’s Hospice as their charity of the month.
Guests at Lazaat enjoyed a three course meal and were entertained by the group Cadenas Vivas as the evening raised a in excess of £4000 for St Andrew’s Children’s Hospice through the sale of tickets, a prize draw and an auction.
Adrienne Hodgson, Hospice representative for Hull and East Yorkshire said:
“St Andrew’s Children’s Hospice relies on voluntary contributions to provide care for children up to the age of 25 with a life threatening or shortening illness. The care is free of charge for the family and starts from the child’s diagnosis.”
“We currently have four beds and also provide respite care of a further four children on a daily basis. This year we are having a major redevelopment costing around £6million.”
- Beverley Minster To Host Yarn Bombing Event In October
- Bonus Acquisition Signals Next Phase Of Allenby Commercial Trade Yard Expansion
- Charity Launches Free Domestic Abuse Advice Line For Businesses
- East Riding Festival Of Words Goes Online For 2020 With A Varied Line-Up
- Beverley Charity Celebrates A Return To Normal Service