The much loved event will now return to very heart of the town and it promises to be a night to remember as hundreds of cars and other vehicles descend on Beverley.
One of the most popular events it is organised by the East Yorkshire Thoroughbred Car Club.
Cars of years gone by are lined up in the centre and all the way along Toll Gavel creating a unique spectacle.
Anyone who is interested in entering their car or would like to find out more about other events organised by East Yorkshire Thoroughbred Car Club should refer to their web site.
- Local Women Run Ten Miles In Aid Of The Charity FiND
- Celebrate The Festive Season With East Riding Leisure
- Hidden Histories Of The Humber Bridge To Be Revealed In Exhibition
- Electors Encouraged To Register For Postal Votes To Beat Potential Bad Weather On Election Day
- Beverley Guildhall New Exhibition Looks At Lairgate