The much loved event will now return to very heart of the town and it promises to be a night to remember as hundreds of cars and other vehicles descend on Beverley.
One of the most popular events it is organised by the East Yorkshire Thoroughbred Car Club.
Cars of years gone by are lined up in the centre and all the way along Toll Gavel creating a unique spectacle.
Anyone who is interested in entering their car or would like to find out more about other events organised by East Yorkshire Thoroughbred Car Club should refer to their web site.
- Beau Chan Wins Silver In Samurai Judo Championships
- Exhibition At Treasure House To Feature Stunning Images
- What the Best Essay Writing Service that Guarantees High-Quality Papers?
- Most Common Reason Why Students Use Essay Writing Service
- What Does Statistical Control Help Accomplish When There’s No Random Assignment