The couple who met three years ago in the Cross Keys enjoyed emotional day with friends and family.
Tears were shed by the bride’s father, Steve Coe as he gave away his daughter to the waiting groom.
After the formalities were over the couple enjoyed a reception and disco partying long into the night.
- Free Online Mental Health Support Service Launched To Help Children And Young People
- £19.4M Paid Out To Small Businesses In The East Riding
- Additional Funding To Bring Britons Home Welcomed By MP
- East Riding Libraries Have Launched An Online Book Club
- East Riding Car Park Permits To Be Extended For Free