The couple who met three years ago in the Cross Keys enjoyed emotional day with friends and family.
Tears were shed by the bride’s father, Steve Coe as he gave away his daughter to the waiting groom.
After the formalities were over the couple enjoyed a reception and disco partying long into the night.
- Beaumont’s Garden Maintenance Back AFC Tickton Academy
- East Yorkshire Coaches Is Back And With A Fresh New Look
- Active Together Uses Technology To Help Residential Homes
- Booking Now Open For The Online East Riding Festival Of Words
- Thomas The Baker Officially Lays Claim To The Country’s Best Ever Mince Pies