Newly-weds Russell and Rebecca Smedley tied the knot this month at Holiday Inn in Hull.
The couple who met three years ago in the Cross Keys enjoyed emotional day with friends and family.
Tears were shed by the bride’s father, Steve Coe as he gave away his daughter to the waiting groom.
After the formalities were over the couple enjoyed a reception and disco partying long into the night.
- Mayor’s New Year’s Charity Dance Tickets Are Selling Fast
- Explore Digital Art with East Riding Libraries and Customer Services
- Bishop Burton Students To Sample Life Working Abroad
- Toxic, Vile And Full Of Lies – A Very British General Election
- Building Wellbeing And Confidence Through Regular Sugarcrafting Groups