Newly-weds Russell and Rebecca Smedley tied the knot this month at Holiday Inn in Hull.
The couple who met three years ago in the Cross Keys enjoyed emotional day with friends and family.
Tears were shed by the bride’s father, Steve Coe as he gave away his daughter to the waiting groom.
After the formalities were over the couple enjoyed a reception and disco partying long into the night.
- MP Writes To Local Schools To Promote Summer Schools Programme
- Westella & Willerby Beat Town To Go Top Of Humber Premier League
- Escape Room Beverley Proving Popular Since Opening Its Doors
- Chat Shop Celebrates 20 Years Of Serving People On Swinemoor
- Tuck Into A Thomas’ Pasty This Veganuary In Beverley