Newly-weds Russell and Rebecca Smedley tied the knot this month at Holiday Inn in Hull.
The couple who met three years ago in the Cross Keys enjoyed emotional day with friends and family.
Tears were shed by the bride’s father, Steve Coe as he gave away his daughter to the waiting groom.
After the formalities were over the couple enjoyed a reception and disco partying long into the night.
- Sun Inn Licensee Thrilled To Hear The Sound Of Customers Again
- Let’s Start Putting Life and Vitality Back Into Community Says MP
- Council Approval Clears The Way For More Than 400 Homes As Part Of Beverley Masterplan
- Beverley Town Cricket and Recreation Club Awarded Cash From Council
- Beverley Art Gallery To Reopen On Monday With Two Exhibitions