The exhibition, from the British Postal Museum & Archive in London, has a festive feel and features early Christmas cards, Christmas stamps and facsimiles of historic posters that encouraged the public to ‘post early’.
Bright and bold advertising campaigns from the 1940s, 50s and 60s are a key feature of the exhibition, with much of the artwork being produced by leading graphic artists of the day.
To keep families busy, we also have a drop-in art and craft session in the Education Room where some of the activities will be inspired by the exhibition.
There is no need to book for this event and there will be no charge, however donations are very welcome.
Opening hours are Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 9.30am-5pm, Tuesday and Thursday, 9.30am-8pm and Saturday, 9am-4pm.
- Try New Skills For The New Year With 2020 Adult Learning Courses
- Disappointing Performance From Beavers Sees Them Beaten By Goole
- Lifesaving Gift Is On The Christmas List Of 36 People In East Yorkshire
- East Riding Youth Offending Service In The Running For National Award
- SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY: A Day To Back Our Independent Traders